Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Penta Happy Hour at Whistlin’ Dixie’s

Penta Happy Hour at Whistlin’ Dixie’s

With President’s Day weekend already behind us, and the four-day work week coming to an end, what is there to look forward to next week? Well, I’m extremely excited for next Wednesday, February 25th. It’s my first company happy hour, and I would love to spend it with YOU! Come join the ladies of Penta for a FREE one hour happy hour at Whistlin’ Dixie’s from 6-7pm. And, there’s absolutely no rush to leave after 7. Stick around with us and enjoy 2-for-1 specials from 7-9. I think it’s going to be such a fun time. I invited a bunch of my friends from school to come for the happy hour so they can finally meet the people I work with, network meet new friends, and to obviously enjoy a few free cocktails! It’s so refreshing to be able to go out with your co-workers in a setting other than the office, and take business to a more social level. Everyone is so great here, and I get more excited each day being here and surrounding myself with these ladies!

So with that said, we would love for you to join us Wednesday, February 25th at 6pm, at Whistlin’ Dixie’s for networking, friends, and cocktails!

Whistlin’ Dixie’s also offers these Wild West Wednesday Specials:
$2 Dixie’s Tequila Shots
$2 shots During Karaoke
1/2 off Appetizers
Shotgun First Beer and get Second One FREE

Whistlin' Dixie's
714 West 11th Ave.
New York, NY 10019

For any questions or a free event consultation please contact Emily Ohnstad at 212-334-2080 or
eohnstad@pentaevents.com.

See you Wednesday!

-Kelly