Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Review: Prespa & Fresco on the Go

Lately, daydreaming about vacationing on a Mediterranean island has become an everyday occurrence for me and hot, humid summer days in Manhattan are more of the reality. However, a few days ago I was lucky to find an amazing compromise- Prespa. Prespa is a Mediterranean Bistro with terrific food, great music, helpful staff, unique décor, a private room available on a separate floor and outdoor dining on Lexington Ave that makes you feel like you are in a foreign villa. Penta Events looks forward to planning some holiday parties, corporate gatherings and events at this restaurant. Visit: http://www.prespanyc.net/

I thought that after Prespa, I was on a lucky streak with finding new restaurants and was excited to notice Fresco on the Go, which just opened on Pearl Street. On its first day, I ventured inside to buy lunch. The beautiful interior left me wanting to buy a little bit of everything- sandwiches, pizza, salad, smoothies, pasta and more. There were too many options and in attempt to save time, I chose salad. I ran back to the office, eager to try my new salad and let everyone at Penta know about my discovery but I was disappointed with my lunch. I think I will give Fresco another try but will definitely stay away from the salad next time. Check them out online: http://www.frescoonthego.com/

Can’t wait for tomorrow- it’s Christmas in July! Maybe it will snow.
Probably not, but you never know- at Penta Events, anything is possible!

Sarah

No comments: